Monday, November 28, 2011

Busy Stacking Silver...

Sorry I have been away for a few days.. During the long holiday weekend, I have been taking advantage of the low spot price & buying up all the silver I could. I had pretty good timing on this last dip. The spot price rose about $1.25 today... Remember, I'm only buying 10 oz. bars currently. However, I still take advantage of the 90% and 40% coinage I get from the guys at my local 7-11 store & my local gas station. I just paid a visit to my gas station this evening, I was told to expect $5 to $6 (face value) in dimes and quarters later this week. I usually always get my "junk" silver below spot using this technique. It's really a fun, inexpensive and quick way to acquire a good deal of silver without doing any of the work !!
Anyhow, hope everyone continues to stack their metals and prepare for the wealth transfer that many will completely miss..
Cheers,  Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers